September 29, 2009

Screw the rules I have model drawing

I thought I would post some of the model drawing we've been doing so far :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

also here are some heads we drew for last week's fashion illustration assignment~

Photobucket


(Kyo's hair was quite popular :'D)

also for those of you intrested in fashion illustration, my instructor Miguel has a bunch uploaded on his facebook for resources, so definately check it out if you want references or inspiration! (for the curious, you can see his own work, here and here- his stuff is amazing *3*~~~~~~~~~)

Kind of random but we have a Korean International Textile Week (or something) going on @ the CA Market Center- it's pretty exciting being in the midst of fashion industry business but I'm just curious... why LA? :'D 


Type rest of the post here

No comments:

Post a Comment