1. Own a macbook? Tired of that smooth modern exterior? Well maybe the bookbook is for you- http://www.twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook/
Super stylish, especially if you don't want to be toting that distinctively minimalist laptop in lolita, aristocrat or steampunk!
2. Check out this Galliano fashion show- http://community.livejournal.com/fashin/4811217.html
Men in corsets? Yes! Men in underwear? Yes! Men in sock garters? Yes! Men with samurai swords strapped to their heads? Erm... yes!
3. One of my friends is having a concert next week- I'm hella excited xD
4. SUPER inspired and excited by my designs for next week's illustration class- the theam is stripes and a graphic art style so let's have some inspiration images I snapped from the teacher's art books
5. Mixing it up with that black x white empire waisted baby jsk I'm sure everyone's familiar with by now- protip: if the empire waist isn't flattering on you, try sticking a waist coat of a cropped jacket over it- tada! Changed waistline!
Thinking about kicking it old school at Mayuka Project's concert with that jsk and a bxw headdress. Yes, I did just say headdress- it's been awhile since we've seen some of those in lolita fashion :'D