October 7, 2009

Hot mens and a hair cut :D

Sorry I haven't updated in almost a week- I've been busy though!

Photobucket

MMM nothing says glamorous life of a fashion student like 1 AM pattern drafting :D~

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's the illustration project that was due next week- it's a shame I didn't get a close up of the bitch boots, but the teacher really dug the tattoo :]

(this week the assignment is striped spandex swimsuits from a back view- oh my!)

also- outfit snap from last friday! I don't know if anyone caught it- but I gave myself a bob the night before! (I should probably go see someone to even out the back though...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

That red jacket is one of my favs~ The skirt, jacket and blouse are all from goodwill!

Photobucket

and sadly... there's no way I can afford the Nightmare Before Christmas x Metamorphose colab, so I drew it :B

Someone posted scans of the pamphlet from Miyavi's current tour here at jrock scans and it is gorgeous! (you have to be a member to see-

here's some previews though!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SERIOUSLY considering buying it if/when he comes to LA!

Bitch is fierceeeeeeeeeee~!


Type rest of the post here

2 comments:

  1. NBCxMeta colab? Is this for real : O ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is :]
    http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/english/_gogo_lolita/news/m-metamornews214.htm

    ReplyDelete