August 26, 2009

1st post

Hello currently non-existing audience,  let me give myself an introduction.

I go by Andrea/angryasiangirl/carbonidiot on livejournal, deviantart and a plethora of other blogging/community/art websites.  On livejournal I mostly talk about my day to day life and my journal there is mostly friends-locked.  Thus I decided to start a fashion blog.

SO who am I? 18 year old fashion student, about to start my sophomore year at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles, California.  An avid lover of Japanese street fashion as well as any other style I come across.  Self proclaimed brand whore and thrifter.  Book worm and fashion victim.

What can you find here? Lots and lots of eye candy, daily outfit snaps, fashion illustration, much bitching and hopefully some inspiration.

Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get on with it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment