June 2, 2010

Fanime + outfit snaps

Sadly I wasn't able to afford the 'Fancy french event' as we were all calling it, but I did have a blast at fanime! Not posting my cosplay photos, but I was in lolita for half the weekend.

Photobucket

I picked up a brand new Algonquins t-shirt from the swap meet on friday for 20$- according to the tag, the retail was about 60! (Never underestimate swap meets- 80% of the stuff you probably won't be intrested in, but you can find some real gems if you look hard enough!)

The head bow is from Chantilly (35$) , and the flower head band I think is from Paris kids(7$), both were bought at the magical boutique.

of course no photos were allowed, but it was crazy seeing so much brand in one place at once! It was amazing to be able to see tripple fortune head pieces and brands like atlier pierrot and chantilly up close- eventhough I'm more of a goth at heart, I fell half in love with the black colorway of Angelic Pretty's Wonder Cookie skirt *__*

Photobucket

This is what I was wearing on Sunday morning, repping the old school bxw coordinate- the JSK is by Baby and of course the bow is the one I bought at the magical boutique.

I wish I could have gotten more outfit shots but here's what I do have-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish I took some more photos before the lolita fashion show! Everyone looked amazing! Hahaha I was kind of out of it and half blind, (thankyou wig and contact lenses...) so I didn't feel like fiddling around with my camera

Photobucket

Photobucket

here's me and my pal Julia- I'm repping goth and she's wearing a super awesome punk loli coordinate!

Photobucket

full outfit...

Photobucket

in action! Eventhough I was in the fashion show last year too I was still really nervous and didn't know how to pose!

Photobucket

smiling because it's over hahahaha

I made the bonnet by myself and the dress is metamorphose <333

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is -adorable-! I love the bonnet. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wigs! It makes me remember the time when I was styling wigs for my sisters' cosplay stints for conventions. I used to style their Modu wigs and Motown Tress wigs, and ever since, I've been styling wigs for a lot of cosplayers.

    The costumes are really adorable, too! I wish you could have taken more pictures.

    ReplyDelete